7000 watt 120/240V inverter generator
Reviews (174) Add a Review
- Perfect for home back up power, RVs, outdoor events, and more
- Super quiet
- Fuel efficient - up to 18 hrs on 5.1 gal of fuel
- Electric start
- Inverter - stable power for computers & more
- Engine Honda GX390 EFI
- Displacement 389cc
- AC Output 120/240V 7000W max. (58.3/29.1A) 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- Receptacles 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output N/A
- Starting System Recoil, electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.1 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful 6.5 hrs.@ rated load, 18.0 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 33.4" x 27.6" x 28.4"
- Noise Level 58 dB(A) @ rated load, 52 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight 261 lbs.
- Residential Warranty 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty 3 Years
This generator can power the following common applications. Please note: not all applications can be powered simultaneously. For more help, see our power needs page.
- Refrigerator or Freezer (Energy Star)
- Microwave Oven
- Furnace Fan, gas or fuel oil
- Sump Pump
- RV Air Conditioner
- TV / DVD
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Garage Door Opener
- Incandescent Lights
- Portable fan